This event has already passed.
You currently have 0
item in your shopping cart.
The Docket Art Party and DBA YLD Barristers After Hours
Date and Time
September 19, 2013
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Wheeler Trigg O'Donnell
370 Seventeenth Street Suite 4500
|Denver Lawyers’ Arts and Literature Contest Winners Announced The Docket Committee is pleased to announce the winners of its second annual creative arts contest:
- Fiction; Andy Engeman for “Ricoche.”
- Nonfiction; Catherine Ricca for “An Elevator Operatorâ€™s Fine Art”
- Poetry; Erin Agees for “Twelve”
- Drawing; Leslie Kaye for “Ink Doodle.”
- Painting (Watercolor); James Breese for “Gonna Be a Good Day”
- Painting (Oil/Acrylic/Mixed Media); Leslie Matthews for “Esalen”
- Photography; Dan Shifrin for “Faceoff”
- Sculpture; Barry Bartel for “Roots and Branches”
The winners will be featured in the September issue of The Docket. To thank all of the entrants and winners, a reception will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Wheeler Trigg O ’Donnell on Thursday, Sept. 19. All DBA members are invited to attend and enjoy complimentary drinks and appetizers. See and hear the winning works, mingle with the artists, and pick up a copy of the September issue of The Docket. Please RSVP by Monday, Sept. 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-1115, ext. 727.