The Docket reprints important legal community headlines from April 1
- Judge says all attorneys must wear black shoes in his courtroom
- Briefcase tax to fund new Justice Center
- Courts set new limit for briefs: 3 pages
- State hires 75 employees to manage furloughs and hiring freeze
- New Justice Center named for principal donor: "GIA Justice Center"
- Docket forms JOA with the Arapahoe and Costilla County Bar journals — Buy Rocky naming rights
- Bar Director Charles Turner resigns: "I’m going to train dolphins at San Diego’s Sea World! See ya!"
- State Bar requires credit check every annual registration
- Half who took February Bar Exam must return in July — 350 test results lost