Colorado Judicial Institute seeks nominees for the 2005 Judicial Excellence Awards
Colorado Judicial Institute Seeks Nominees for the 2005 Judicial Excellence Awards Criteria for the 2005 Judicial Excellence Awards
In recognition and support of excellence in Colorado courts, The Colorado Judicial Institute will again acknowledge the efforts of three outstanding judges. The three Judicial Excellence Awards will be presented at the 3rd Annual Judicial Excellence for Colorado Dinner to be held November 2, 2005 at the Denver Marriott City Center. One award will be presented to a jurist in each of the following categories: District Court Judge, County Court Judge, and Magistrate.
CJI invites you to nominate individuals for these awards. Award nominees should possess the following skills:
• Efficiently, expeditiously and objectively manages cases and dockets
• Is recognized by members of the bar, litigants, court personnel, jurors, and others as respectful and even-handed, but in firm control of activities within the courtroom
• Is recognized as an innovator and is creative in dealing with the processes within the courtroom
• Has displayed extraordinary courage, energy and tenacity in the handling of high profile, controversial, or difficult cases
• Is respected by, and has the confidence of, other judges, court staff, lawyers and others
• Has exemplified the highest standards of judicial excellence throughout a distinguished career.
All nominations must be submitted by September 9, 2005. Colorado Judicial Institute
5437 S. Rome St.
Aurora, CO 80015
By fax to: 303-975-5290 or,
By e-Mail to: email@example.com
Download form at, http://www.cobar.org/Docs/form%2Epdf
Additional nomination forms may be obtained at www.ColoradoJudicialInstitute.org,
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
by calling Dana Nelson, Executive Assistant to the Board, at (303) 766-7501.