2003 Intellectual Property Institute
For our June program, the CBA PTC Section is sponsoring the 2003 Intellectual Property Institute, June 12-13, 2003, CBA-CLE Classroom, 1900 Grant Street, Third Floor, Denver, CO 80203-4303. This conference will include 30 presentations covering a wide range of intellectual property topics such as:
- Licensing and Assigning Technology: Operational and Exit Strategies
- Current Trends in Claim Construction
- How Does Markman Affect Venue Selection?
- The Madrid Protocol
- Advanced Topics in Lanham Act Litigation
- Update on Digital Content
For more information, call CLE in Colorado at (303) 860-0608, or visit the CLE website at www.cobar.org/cle.