Meeting Minutes: March 15, 2007
1. Bob Wahm: Pg 5 strike out sample language
2. Carl Glatstein: Discussion of whether to recommend striking from POA and Anatomical gift statutes.
General concurrence, however we do not have authority here, simply can recommend the change.
3. Bob Wahm: Page 5 new section 5 if we have a well written MPOA why do we need LW?
- LW not going away,
- current draft gives option to combine or have stand alone
4.Larry Henning: 15-18-107 (notification language) recommend changing to say discussing with persons on this list does not constitute a HIPAA violation
Discussion: Modified to use language indicating it is consistent with HIPAA requirements.
. Larry Michele change 15-18-107 to include “sibling or any other person designated in writing by the principal”
6. Michele Lawonn/Michael Kirtland: modify priority to 1) agent and 2) any of the others.
Strike “in the order listed”
7. Carl Glatstein: Recommend in 15-18-104(7) striking the last sentence of the recommended change.
All other changes through 15-18-109 were approved unanimously.
Bob Wahm: We should revisit 15-18-104(6) , given the significant change made. Agreed by all present.