Links and Further Sources for Research
• Oath of Admission
• Colorado Rules of Professional Conduct
• Colorado Bar Association Professionalism Coordinating Council
• Colorado Bar Association Ethics Committee – committee that issues formal and informal opinions concerning ethical issues facing the profession, and has a call-in hotline for members to speak with a member of the Committee.
• Colorado Bar Association Interprofessional Committee – committee that fosters professional cooperation with members of other professions (such as accountants, doctors, engineers, etc.).
• Peer Professionalism Assistance Group (f/k/a Metropolitan Conciliation Panel) – group of attorneys in the Denver metropolitan area available to counsel attorneys about dealing with rude and unprofessional opposing counsel.
• Colorado Bar Association Legal Fee Arbitration Committee – committee that seeks to identify and resolve disputes between attorneys and their clients concerning legal fees.
• Denver Bar Association Legal Fee Arbitration Committee – The committee seeks to identify and resolve through arbitration disputes between attorneys and their clients concerning legal fees - (303) 860-1115 x807.
• Arapahoe County Bar Association Legal Fee Arbitration Committee – (303) 824-5371.
Other Locations for Research on Professionalism Issues
• American Bar Association Center for Professional Responsibility
• University of South Carolina School of Law Center for Professionalism
• The Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
• Henry Latimer Center for Professionalism
• W. Lee Burge Endowment for Law and Ethics
• Louis Stein Center for Law and Ethics
• National Institute for Teaching Ethics and Professionalism
• Stanford Center on Ethics
• New York State Judicial Institute on Professionalism in the Law
• American College of Trial Lawyers Codes of Pretrial Conduct and Trial Conduct