Family Violence Prevention Fund
· Source FVPF1: www.fvpf.org
· Source FVPF2: Domestic Violence: A Workplace Issue: A Training Resource Kit for Employers and Domestic Violence Service Providers, produced by the Family Violence Prevention fund with support from The Hitachi Foundation and Blue Shield of California. Written by Beverly Younger-Urban, LCSW, CEAP and edited by Donna Norton, J.D., Family Violence Prevention Fund and Marianne Balin, M.P.H., Blue Shield of California and Michelle Kipper, Family Violence Prevention Fund.
· Source FVPF3: The Workplace Responds to Domestic Violence: A Resource Guide for Employers, Unions and Advocates, produced by the Family Violence Prevention Fund. Edited by Donna Norton, Esq., Stephen T. Moskey, Ph.D., and Elizabeth Berstein.
o page 63 for When An Employee Discloses Abuse and When An Employee Is A Perpetrator
o page 61 for When An Employee Discloses Abuse and Develop Policies and Procedures
o pages 73-74 for When An Employee Discloses Abuse and Develop Policies and Procedures
o pages 77-78 for When An Employee Is A Perpetrator
Colorado Bar Association
· Source CBA1: A Guide for Employers: Domestic Violence in the Workplace, The American Bar Association Commission on Domestic Violence, 1999. Contributors: Bette J. Garlow, Roberta L. Valente, Deborah M. Goelman, James Hardeman, and Isabelle Scott.
· Source CBA2: Survivor’s Manual: Legal Issues for Survivors of Domestic Violence, Melissa Trollinger and Janet Mickish, Family Violence Program of the Colorado Bar Association, 2001.
· Source CBA3: Restraining Order Conditions Shuttle Conference, Kathleen Schoen, Esq. and Janet Mickish Ph.D., August 2001.
· Source CBA4: A Guide to Workplace Violence Prevention, 3rd Edition, 2002.
Other Colorado Organizations
· Source SD: Safehouse Denver, Inc., 24-hour crisis/information 303/318-9989, Administrative number: 303/318-9959, www.safehouse-denver.org
· Source PS: Project Safeguard. 303/863-7416 or 1-888/SAFEGRD, www.projectsafeguard.net
· Source MSEC: When Family Violence Comes to Work, published by Mountain States Employers Council, Inc., as presented by Dixie Johansen M.A. at The Family Violence Coalition Conference, February 27, 2001.
· Source TCFV: Domestic Violence is a Workplace Issue, Texas Council on Family Violence: http://www.tcfv.org/
· Source DV.ORG: www.domesticviolence.org/wheel.html
· Source IACP1: Protecting Victims of Domestic Violence: A Law Enforcement Officer’s Guide to Enforcing Order of Protection Nationwide, International Association of Chiefs of Police, www.TheIACP.org
· Source IACP2: Combating Workplace Violence: Guidelines for Employers and Law Enforcement, International Association of Chiefs of Police, www.TheIACP.org