|The Colorado Lawyer|
Vol. 30, No. 12 [Page 200]
© 2001 The Colorado Lawyer and Colorado Bar Association. All Rights Reserved.
All material from The Colorado Lawyer provided via this World Wide Web server is copyrighted by the Colorado Bar Association. Before accessing any specific article, click here for disclaimer information.
From the Courts
Notice of Proposed Amendments to the Local Rules of the U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit and Request for Comment
The United States Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit ("BAP") is in the process of reviewing and recommending amendments to its Local Rules. The proposed amendments will be available for public notice and comment on November 12, 2001. Copies of the proposed amendments have been provided to the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, U.S. District Court and Bankruptcy Courts in the Tenth Circuit, all of the individual judges of those Courts, bankruptcy practitioners in the BAP database, court personnel, and to the Offices of the United States Trustees.
Copies of the proposed amended Local Rules are available from the BAP’s web site at www.bap10.uscourts.gov, or upon request by calling the BAP Clerk of Court at (303) 335-2900. Copies may also be obtained from the Clerks of Court of your local U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Written comments to the proposed amended Local Rules may be addressed to the BAP Clerk’s Office by electronic mail to: 10th_Circuit_BAP@ca10.uscourts.gov; by fax at: (303) 335-2999; or by mail to: U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit, Byron White U.S. Courthouse, 1823 Stout St., Denver, Colorado 80257, or to any of the BAP Local Rules of Practice Committee members ("Committee") listed below:
- The Honorable Mark B. McFeeley, Chief Judge of the BAP, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of New Mexico
- The Honorable James A. Pusateri, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas
- The Honorable Judith A. Boulden, Committee Director, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Utah
- G. Blaine Schwabe III, Esq., Mock, Schwabe, Waldo, Elder, Reeves & Bryant, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Steven J. McCardell, Esq., LeBoeuf Lamb Greene and MacRae, LLP, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Patrick Fisher, Clerk of Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, Denver, Colorado
- David Tighe, Deputy Circuit Executive of the Tenth Circuit, Denver, Colorado
- Fred Jamison, Clerk of Court, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Kansas
- Barbara A. Schermerhorn, BAP Clerk of Court, Denver, Colorado
- K. Lane Cutler, BAP Staff Attorney, Denver, Colorado
Comments are requested no later than December 14, 2001. The proposed amendments are scheduled to become effective on March 1, 2002.
© 2001 The Colorado Lawyer and Colorado Bar Association. All Rights Reserved. Material from The Colorado Lawyer provided via this World Wide Web server is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and may not be reproduced in any way or medium without permission. This material also is subject to the disclaimers at http://www.cobar.org/tcl/disclaimer.cfm?year=2001.