The Family Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association is a group of over nine hundred lawyers committed to enhancing the practice of family law in the State of Colorado. The Section provides a forum for the education of, and communication among family law practitioners and their staff, judges, elected officials, the state bar association, and members of the public.
The 2018/2019 CBA Section Chair: Robin Lutz Beattie
CBA Staff Liaison: Amy Sreenen, email@example.com
SJIS Training MP3
Membership in the Section includes:
1) A periodic newsletter containing the latest information on key legislation, listings and analyses of recent case law, and Section news;
2) Regular luncheons covering all areas of interest and concern to those involved in the practice of family law, and from which luncheon attendees receive valuable CLE credits;
3) Telephone access to the CLE portions of the luncheon for out-of-metro members;
4) Regularly scheduled CLE programs on substantive areas of family law;
5) Participation in designing programs and legislation that directly affect your practice;
6) A directory of experts and services of benefit to you and your clients;
7) A network of professionals knowledgeable in all facets of family law, and sharing the same concerns;
8) Significant discounts on legal education programs and materials; and
9) A mentoring program through MVL.
To apply for membership, an individual must be a member of the Colorado Bar Association. For further information, contact the CBA or Melissa Nicoletti at firstname.lastname@example.org