The CBA Solo-Small Firm Practice Section Council will meet quarterly during the 2018-19 fiscal year. These meetings will be held at Noon at the offices of the Colorado Bar Association, 1290 Broadway, Suite 1700, in downtown Denver.
Conference Call in Instructions
1. Dial 1-855-392-2520.
2. Enter in the conference ID: 3551847. As soon as the CBA is online, you will automatically be placed into conference.
3. To disconnect from the call, simply hang up.
4. If you need to leave the call and return later, or you are accidentally disconnected, simply repeat the call-in instructions to reconnect to the call.
5. Press *6 to mute your phone so that you do not transmit background noise. Paper shuffling, copiers operating in the background, eating, etc., disrupts the other participants’ ability to hear the speaker(s). Press *6 to unmute your line and participate in the discussion.
6. If this is a CLE program, the CBA will mute all lines except the moderator, and then open all lines at the conclusion of the program so that participants can ask questions.
Immediate Past Chair (descending from Chair)
Blog Editor (SoloinColo.com)
Highlands Ranch, CO
Legislative Policy Committee Liaison
Fort Collins, CO
Four Council Members at Large:
Two-Year Term expires June 30, 2020
Two-Year Term expires June 30, 2021
Grand Junction, CO
Board of Governors Representative
Term expires June 30, 2020
David A. Sprecace
Young Lawyers Division Representative
CLE Committee Liaison
Copyright © 2020. Colorado Bar Association License Agreement
1290 Broadway, Suite 1700 | Denver, CO 80203