The CBA Solo-Small Firm Practice Section Council will meet quarterly during the 2018-2019 fiscal year. These meetings will be held at 12 o'clock noon at the offices of the Colorado Bar Association, 1900 Grant Street, 9th Floor, in downtown Denver.
Conference Call in Instructions
1. Dial 1-855-392-2520.
2. Enter in the conference ID: 3551847. As soon as the CBA is online, you will automatically be placed into conference.
3. To disconnect from the call, simply hang up.
4. If you need to leave the call and return later, or you are accidentally disconnected, simply repeat the call-in instructions to reconnect to the call.
5. Press *6 to mute your phone so that you do not transmit background noise. Paper shuffling, copiers operating in the background, eating, etc., disrupts the other participants’ ability to hear the speaker(s). Press *6 to unmute your line and participate in the discussion.
6. If this is a CLE program, the CBA will mute all lines except the moderator, and then open all lines at the conclusion of the program so that participants can ask questions.
Grand Junction, CO
Immediate Past Chair (descending from Chair)
Blog Editor (SoloinColo.com)
Greenwood Village, CO
Legislative Policy Committee Liaison
(720) 941-1600 x 304
Four Council Members at Large:
Two-Year Term expires June 30, 2021
Colorado Springs, CO
Two-Year Term expires June 30, 2020
Board of Governors Representative
Term expires June 30, 2020
David A. Sprecace
Young Lawyers Division Representative
(303) 801-1763 x2
CLE Committee Liaison
Copyright © 2018. Colorado Bar Association License Agreement
1900 Grant St, 9th Floor | Denver, CO 80203