• Create the tools, relationships, programs, policies and bylaws for bar leadership to implement Equity, Diversity & Inclusivity goals.
• It is about more than putting new people in the room or creating a sense of belonging but developing the systems that make all of that and the steps in between, possible.
• By asking the right questions and in turn developing initiatives, actions and programs to address them, equity creates the conditions for inclusivity.
• The Associations have well-intentioned leaders requesting support and direction to build Equity, Diversity & Inclusivity.
• The Associations need the tools, consistent procedures and coherent institution-wide strategies to successfully achieve their Equity, Diversity & Inclusivity goals.
Return to Toolkit Home Page